Features and Benefits
- Analog Devices AD1836 –96 kHz audio codec
- Five 3.5 mm audio jacks
- Analog Devices ADV7179 video encoder
- Analog Devices ADV7183B video decoder
- Connection to Flat panel display Interface
Product DetailsThe Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender daughter board allows developers to evaluate a diverse set of peripherals on the ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF537 and ADSP-BF561 processors. The EZ-Extender contains audio and video circuitry, as well as connectors allowing connection to camera sensor evaluation boards and Flat Panel Display (FPD) modules. Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
- Blackfin A-V EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto the expansion interface of the ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF537, or ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite boards)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.