Features and Benefits
- On-board LDO voltage regulator for 2.5 V/3.3 V device under test (DUT) supply
- LDO can be bypassed to allow for an external supply
- AC-coupled differential SMA connectors
- SMA connectors for
- 2 differential input clocks
- 8 analog differential outputs
- Jumpers to enable/disable the LDO voltage regulator
- Clip on access points for power/ground
- Jumper for input clock selection
- Matched RF differential traces
Product DetailsUser guide UG-942 describes the two evaluation boards for evaluating the HMC6832 fully differential output buffer. Both evaluation boards, EV1HMC6832ALP5L and EV2HMC6832ALP5L, allow access to all HMC6832 input/outputs via SMAs.
The EV1HMC6832ALP5L is configured for the LVPECL version of the product whereas the EV2HMC6832ALP5L is configured for LVDS. Each board has an on-board low dropout (LDO) regulator for 2.5 V/3.3 V operation that can be disabled to use an external supply. Each board has matched RF differential traces for testing output to output channel skew.
For full specifications on the HMC6832, see the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when working with the evaluation board. The evaluation board schematics and the HMC6832 data sheet are available on the HMC6832 product page.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.