Features and Benefits
- 2-layer PCB (4 in. × 5 in. form factor)
- 9 V power supply regulated to 3.3 V and 2.5 V on board
- 4-pin UART header to connect to RS-232 interface cable
- 20-pin standard JTAG connector
- Demonstration circuit
- 32.768 kHz watch crystal to drive the PLL clock
- ADR280 1.2 V external reference chip
- Reset/download/IRQ0 push buttons
- Power indicator/general-purpose LEDs
- Access to all ADC inputs and DAC output from external header; all device ports are brought out to external header pins
- Surface-mount and through-hole general-purpose prototype area
Product DetailsDevelopment systems for the evaluation of the ADuC7060 and ADuC7061 Precision Analog Microcontrollers incorporating high performance multi-channel 24 bit sigma-delta (Σ-Δ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), 16-bit/ 32-bit ARM7TDMI® MCU, and Flash/EE memory.
The QuickStart Plus Kits for the ADuC706x Precision Analog Microcontrollers feature true non-intrusive JTAG emulation and an assembly & C-source debugging environment. This kit is intended for any new users who want to have a comprehensive hardware development environment.
ADI also provides a MiniKit for the ADuC7061. This kit is ideal for system prototyping, student projects or university labs.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.