Features and Benefits
- 2-layer PCB (4 in. × 5 in. form factor)
- 9 V power supply regulated to 3.3 V and 2.5 V on board
- 4-pin UART header to connect to RS-232 interface cable
- 20-pin standard JTAG connector
- Demonstration circuit
- 32.768 kHz watch crystal to drive the PLL clock
- ADR280 1.2 V external reference chip
- Reset/download/IRQ0 push buttons
- Power indicator/general-purpose LEDs
- Access to all ADC inputs and DAC output from external header; all device ports are brought out to external header pins
- Surface-mount and through-hole general-purpose prototype area
Product DetailsDevelopment systems for the evaluation of the ADuC7060 and ADuC7061 Precision Analog Microcontrollers incorporating high performance multi-channel 24 bit sigma-delta (Σ-Δ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), 16-bit/ 32-bit ARM7TDMI® MCU, and Flash/EE memory.
The QuickStart Plus Kits for the ADuC706x Precision Analog Microcontrollers feature true non-intrusive JTAG emulation and an assembly & C-source debugging environment. This kit is intended for any new users who want to have a comprehensive hardware development environment.
ADI also provides a MiniKit for the ADuC7061. This kit is ideal for system prototyping, student projects or university labs.