Features and Benefits
- Easy evaluation of the ADM3061E 50 Mbps RS-485 transceiver
- Board layouts for standard half-duplex RS-485 footprints
- 8-lead, SOIC, ADM3061EBRZ (EVAL-ADM3061EEBZ)
- 8-lead, MSOP, ADM3061EBRMZ (EVAL-ADM3061EEB1Z)
- Power/ground connections through screw terminal block
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating voltage range on VCC
- IEC ESD protection on the RS-485 A bus pin and B bus pin
- ±12 kV contact discharge and ±12 kV air discharge
- Screw terminal blocks for logic input/output and RS-485 signals
- Jumper-selectable enable/disable for RE and DE
- Test points for measuring all signals
- Resistors and footprints for termination and biasing networks
Product DetailsThe EVAL-ADM3061EEBZ and EVAL-ADM3061EEB1Z allow quick and easy evaluation of the ADM3061E 50 Mbps RS-485 transceiver with standard SOIC and MSOP footprints, respectively. The evaluation boards allow the input and output functions to be exercised without external components. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connections for power and ground, digital input and output, and RS-485 signals. The evaluation boards can be powered by a standard configurable bench power supply within a 3 V to 5 V range.
The EVAL-ADM3061EEBZ evaluation board has a footprint for the ADM3061EBRZ half-duplex RS-485 transceiver in an 8-lead SOIC package. The EVAL-ADM3061EEB1Z evaluation board has a footprint for a full duplex RS-485 transceiver in an 8-lead MSOP package.
Complete specifications for the ADM3061E device are provided in the ADM3061E data sheet and should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-1172 when using the evaluation board.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- Security and Surveillance
- Aerospace and Defense
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Building Technology
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.