Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Arduino, PMOD and Grove form factors
- Ultra-low Power ARM Cortex M3
- Open Source IDE Tools
- No External Debugger/Emulator Tools needed
The EVAL-ADICUP3029 is an Arduino and PMOD compatible form factor development board that includes Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The board uses CrossCore Embedded Studio, an open source Eclipse based Interactive Development Environment (IDE), which can be downloaded free of charge. The platform contains many hardware and software example projects to make it easier for customers to prototype and create connected systems and solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
The EVAL-ADICUP3029 uses the ADuCM3029 ultra low power Arm Cortex-M3 processor as the main device on board. The ADuCM3029 is an integrated mixed-signal microcontroller system for processing, control and connectivity.
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- Micro USB cable