Features and Benefits
- Evaluation board for the AD9783/AD9781/AD9780
- Includes options to evaluate
DAC and ADL5375 quadrature modulator
- USB interface for configuration
- On-board or external power supply regulation
- On-board or external clock distribution
- Data pattern generator and SPI software interfaces
This page contains evaluation board documentation and ordering information for evaluating the AD9783/81/80.
AD9783-DPG2-EBZ can be used to evaluate products in the same DAC family by programming data vectors corresponding to the resolution of the particular part number, i.e., 12 bits for AD9780 and 14 bits for AD9781. The unused LSBs can be set to LVDS low.