Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9265
- SPI interface for setup and control
- External, on-board oscillator, and AD9517 clocking options
- Balun/transformer or amplifier input drive option
- LDO regulator or switching power supply options
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
This page contains evaluation board documentation and ordering information for evaluating the AD9265.
The AD9265-FMC-125EBZ is an evaluation board for the AD9265, single, 16-bit ADC. This reference design provides all of the support circuitry to operate devices in their various modes and configurations, It is designed to interface directly with the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z data capture card, allowing users to download captured data for analysis. The Visual Analog software package, which is used to interface with the device’s hardware, allows users to download captured data for analysis with a user-friendly graphical interface. The SPI controller software package is also compatible with this hardware and allows the user to access the SPI programmable features of the AD9265.
The AD9265 data sheet provides additional information related to device configuration and performance and should be consulted when using these tools. All documents and Visual Analog and SPI Controller are available at the System Demonstration Platform (SDP) page. For additional information or questions, please email email@example.com.