Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5663R and AD5667R
- Flexible configuration options
- On-board references
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc.
- EVAL-SDP-CB1Z system demonstration platform (SDP)
Product DetailsThe evaluation board is designed to allow straightforward customer evaluation of the device using the hardware and software provided. The evaluation board can also be used to quickly create a prototype with the AD5663R/AD5667R, reducing design time. The AD5663R/AD5667R operate from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply. These are 16-bit, dual-channel, voltage output digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The AD5663R uses a serial peripheral interface (SPI) for configuration and control, whereas the AD5667R uses an I2C interface.
Full data on the AD5663R/AD5667R can be found in the appropriate data sheets available from Analog Devices and should be consulted in conjunction with the user guide UG-991 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP board.
This evaluation board requires the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z board (SDP-B controller board).
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- EVAL-AD5663R-SDZ/EVAL-AD5667R-SDZ evaluation board
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.