Features and Benefits
- ADALM2000 compatible
- USB Type-C powered
- Provides two outputs with increased current sourcing capabilities
The AD-M2KPWR-EBZ is an ADALM2000 add-on board which increases the output current capability up to 700mA. This board can be also used as a standalone benchtop power supply with positive and negative outputs.
The AD-M2KPWR-EBZ is a USB Type C powered board capable to increase the output current of ADALM2000’s power supplies.
- USB type C: 4 – 18 V (validated with RPI USB-C power supply - not provided in the kit), 20W (power supply permitting)
- External (screw terminal connector): 4.5–18V; 20W (power supply permitting)
Switching between the inputs is done with a jumper.
Outputs: (2 control modes)
- Two variable power supplies that track M2K user supplies:
- 0V to 5V (400mA in USB power mode)
- –5V to 0V (400mA in USB power mode)
- Two variable power supplies, controlled from a potentiometer
- 1.5V to 15V (up to 700mA if powered with 18V)
- –15V to –1.5V (up to 700mA if powered with 18V)
- General-purpose electronic systems
- Educational applications
- Automated test equipment
Markets and Technologies
- Standoffs and screws
The board is plugged into ADALM2000 and must be supplied either from USB Type C power adapter (Power Delivery not supported) or from a lab supply using the screw terminal connector. After that, the programable user supplies of ADALM2000 can be used as usual, but they will source more current.