Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21479: 196-pin BGA package, 16.625 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- Flash Memory: 4 M x 8-bit, Numonyx
- SDRAM Memory: 16Mb x16 bit, Micron MT48LC16M16A2P
- Asynch SRAM: 1M x16 bit, ISSI IS61WV102416BLL-10TLI
- SPI Memory: 16 Mbit
- Analog Audio: AD1939 Codec
- SPDIF: RCA phone jacks
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver
- Power Supply: 5V @ 3.6 Amps
- LEDs: 10 LEDs: 1 power (green), 1 board reset (red), and 8 general purpose (amber)
- Push Buttons: (5) push buttons: (1) reset, (2) connected to DAI, (2). IRQ/Flag
- SHARC Expansion Interface II: AMI, Flags/IRQs, DAI, DPI, PWR_IN, 3.3V, GND
- Other Features: Standalone Debug Agent Interface, RTC (Real Time Clock) implementation, Shift Register Interface, MP JTAG IN and OUT Connectors, 0-ohm resistors for DSP current measurement, CE compliant
Product DetailsThe SHARC® 21479 EZ-Board™ evaluation board provides developers with a low-cost platform for initial evaluation of the 2147x SHARC processors via an external JTAG emulator or standalone debug agent board.
Note: To debug you must have a Debug Agent Board or Emulator. The EZ-Board has an expansion interface that allows for modularity with different EZ-Extender boards.
Part number: ADZS-21479-EZBRD
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.