SHARC Processors Software and Tools1/20/2015
Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21262 SHARC® Processor
- 1M x 8-bit Flash memory
- AD1835A: 2 ADC, 8 DAC, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Sigma Delta Codec
- 4x2 RCA jack for 4 channels of stereo audio output
- 512K x 8-bit SRAM
- 512 Kbit SPI Flash memory
- 1x2 RCA jack for 1 channel of stereo audio input
- Headphone jack (connected to 1 of the stereo outputs)
Product DetailsThe ADSP-21262 EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-21262 SHARC Processor architecture for audio applications via a USB-based PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about ADI’s ADSP-21262 hardware and software development and quickly prototype applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21262 Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment with the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. VisualDSP++ development and debugging software, along with the USB-based debugger interface, enables users to perform standard debugging functions (such as read and write memory, read and write registers, load and execute executables, set and clear breakpoints, and single-step assembly, C, and C++ source code).
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.