Features and Benefits
- ADSP-21262 SHARC® Processor
- 1M x 8-bit Flash memory
- AD1835A 2 ADC, 8 DAC, 96 kHZ, 24-Bit Sigma Delta Codec
- 4x2 RCA jack for 4 channels of stereo audio output
- 512K x 8-bit SRAM
- 512 Kbit SPI Flash memory
- 1x2 RCA jack for 1 channel of stereo audio input
- Headphone jack (connected to 1 of the stereo outputs)
Product DetailsThe SHARC® EZ-Extender™ daughter board allows developers to connect a number of Analog Devices analog-to-digital (ADC) High Speed Converter (HSC) evaluation boards to the ADSP-21262 EZ-KIT Lite™. SHARC EZ-Extender also provides developers a breadboard area and the ability to access all of the pins on the ADSP-21262 EZ-KIT Lite's expansion interface.
Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the SHARC EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/Enterprise/Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0