- Fast Settling: 85 ns
- Low Full-Scale Drift: 10 ppm/°C
- Nonlinearity to 0.05% Max Over Temperature Range
- Complementary Current Outputs: 0 mA to 4 mA
- Wide Range Multiplying Capability:
- 1 MHz Bandwidth
- Wide Power Supply Range:
- +5, -7.5 Min to ±18 V Max
- Direct Interface to TTL, CMOS,
- ECL, PMOS, NMOS
- Availability to DIE Form
The DAC10 series of 10-bit monolithic multiplying digital-to-analog converters provide high speed performance and full-scale accuracy. Advanced circuit design achieves 85 ns settling times with very low "glitch" energy and low power consumption. Direct interface to all popular logic families with full noise immunity is provided by the high swing, adjustable threshold logic inputs.
Single-chip reliability, coupled with low cost and outstanding flexibility, make the DAC10 device an ideal building block for A/D converters, Data Acquisition systems, CRT displays, programmable test equipment and other applications where low power consumption, input/output versatility and long-term stability are required.