- ADSP-21479: 196-pin BGA package, 16.625 MHz CLKIN oscillator
- Flash Memory: 4 M x 8-bit, Numonyx
- SDRAM Memory: 16Mb x16 bit, Micron MT48LC16M16A2P
- Asynch SRAM: 1M x16 bit, ISSI IS61WV102416BLL-10TLI
- SPI Memory: 16 Mbit
- Analog Audio: AD1939 Codec
- SPDIF: RCA phone jacks
- UART: ADM3202 RS-232 line driver/receiver
- Power Supply: 5V @ 3.6 Amps
- LEDs: 10 LEDs: 1 power (green), 1 board reset (red), and 8 general purpose (amber)
- Push Buttons: (5) push buttons: (1) reset, (2) connected to DAI, (2). IRQ/Flag
- SHARC Expansion Interface II: AMI, Flags/IRQs, DAI, DPI, PWR_IN, 3.3V, GND
- Other Features: Standalone Debug Agent Interface, RTC (Real Time Clock) implementation, Shift Register Interface, MP JTAG IN and OUT Connectors, 0-ohm resistors for DSP current measurement, CE compliant
产品详情The SHARC® 21479 EZ-Board™ evaluation board provides developers with a low-cost platform for initial evaluation of the 2147x SHARC processors via an external JTAG emulator or standalone debug agent board.
Note: To debug you must have a Debug Agent Board or Emulator. The EZ-Board has an expansion interface that allows for modularity with different EZ-Extender boards.
Part number: ADZS-21479-EZBRD
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.