CMOS 1.8 V to 5.5 V, 2.5Ω 2:1 Mux/SPDT Switch in SOT-23
The ADG719 is a monolithic CMOS SPDT switch. This switch is designed on a submicron process that provides low power dissipation yet gives high switching speed, low on resistance, and low leakage currents.
The ADG719 can operate from a single-supply range of 1.8 V to 5.5 V, making it ideal for use in battery-powered instruments and with the new generation of DACs and ADCs from Analog Devices, Inc.
Each switch of the ADG719 conducts equally well in both directions when on. The ADG719 exhibits break-before-make switching action.
Because of the advanced submicron process, −3 dB bandwidths of greater than 200 MHz can be achieved.
The ADG719 is available in a 6-lead SOT-23 package and an 8-lead MSOP package.
The ADG719-EP supports Military and Aerospace Applications.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V Single-Supply Operation. The ADG719 offers high performance, including low on resistance and fast switching times, and is fully specified and guaranteed with 3 V and 5 V supply rails.
- Very Low RON (4 Ω Max at 5 V and 10 Ω Max at 3 V). At 1.8 V operation, RON is typically 40 Ω over the temperature range.
- Automotive Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C.
- On Resistance Flatness (RFLAT(ON)) (0.75 Ω typ).
- −3 dB Bandwidth > 200 MHz.
- Low Power Dissipation. CMOS construction ensures low power dissipation.
- Fast tON/tOFF.
- Tiny, 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MSOP packages.
- Battery Powered Systems
- Communication Systems
- Sample Hold Systems
- Audio Signal Routing
- Video Switching
- Mechanical Reed Relay Replacement
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Most Helpful Review
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.