The AD5320 is a single, 12-bit buffered voltage out DAC that operates from a single +2.7 V to +5.5 V supply consuming 115 µA at 3 V. Its on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing to be achieved. The AD5320 utilizes a versatile three-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI ™,QSPI ™, MICROWIRE ™ and DSP interface standards.
- Available in 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MicroSOIC packages
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Consumes 0.35 mW at 3 V and 0.7 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 1 V/µs
- Reference derived from the power supply
- High speed serial interface with clock speeds up to 30 MHz
- Pin and Software Compatible with the AD5300 (8-Bit) and the AD5310 (10-bit)
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.