New Content (1)
Features and Benefits
- LTC6955: 11 Output Buffer
- LTC6955-1: 10 Buffered Outputs and One ÷2 Output
- Additive Output Jitter ~45fs RMS (ADC SNR Method)
- Additive Output Jitter < 5fs RMS (Integration BW = 12kHz to 20MHz, f = 7.5GHz)
- Eleven Ultralow Noise CML Outputs
- Parallel Control for Multiple Output Configurations
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
The LTC6955 is a high performance, ultralow jitter, fanout clock buffer with eleven outputs. Its 4-pin parallel control port allows for multiple output setups, enabling any number between three and eleven outputs, as well as a complete shutdown. The parallel port also provides the ability to invert the output polarity of alternating outputs, simplifying designs with top and bottom board routing.
Each of the CML outputs can run from DC to 7.5GHz. The LTC6955-1 replaces one output buffer with a divide-by-2 frequency divider, allowing it to drive Linear Technology’s LTC6952 or LTC6953 to generate JESD204B subclass 1 SYSREF signals. These SYSREFs can pair with ultralow jitter device clocks from the LTC6955-1, which can run at frequencies up to 7.5GHz.
- High Performance Data Converter Clocking
- SONET, Fibre Channel, GigE Clock Distribution
- Low Skew and Jitter Clock and Data Fanout
- Wireless and Wired Communications
- Single-Ended to Differential Conversion
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.