Application Notes (7)
- AN-0971: Recommendations for Control of Radiated Emissions with isoPower Devices (pdf, 406 kB)
- AN-913: Isolating I2C Interfaces (pdf, 280 kB)
- AN-825: Power Supply Considerations in iCoupler Isolation Products (pdf, 181 kB)
- AN-793: ESD/Latch-Up Considerations with iCoupler® Isolation Products (pdf, 246 kB)
- AN-770: iCoupler® Isolation in CAN Bus Applications (pdf, 234 kB)
- AN-740: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-232 Applications (pdf, 716 kB)
- AN-727: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-485 Applications (pdf, 282 kB)
Technical Articles (5)
High Speed Digital Isolators Using Microscale On-Chip Transformers
(pdf, 2717 kB)
By Baoxing Chen, John Wynne, and Ronn Kliger
iCoupler® Products with isoPower™ Technology: Signal and Power Transfer Across Isolation Barrier Using Microtransformers
(pdf, 1306 kB)
By Baoxing Chen
Inside iCoupler® Technology:ADuM347x PWM Controller and Transformer Driver with Quad-Channel Isolators Design Summary
(pdf, 291 kB)
By Flow Zhao, Design Engineer
Micro-Transformers Provide Signal and Power Isolation for Hybrid Electric Vehicles
(pdf, 234 kB)
By Baoxing Chen, Sr. Staff Engineer, Analog Devices, Inc.
NAppkin Note: Lowering the Power of the ADuM524x
(pdf, 223 kB)
By Mark Cantrell, Senior Applications Engineer
Data Sheets (1)
- Are iCoupler products Pb-free?
- Can I replace an optocoupler with an iCoupler product in an existing design?
- Do iCoupler products have VDE certification for reinforced insulation?
- How do I learn about new iCoupler products?
- How is isolation specified?
- How much isolation can iCoupler products provide?
- What are common applications that use isolation?
- What are optocouplers? What is optical isolation?
- What are some of the distinguishing features of the iCoupler products?
- What are the benefits of iCoupler technology?
- What are the different types of iCoupler products?
- What are transient immunity and common-mode rejection?
- What communications protocols are supported by iCoupler products?
- What is capacitive isolation?
- What is iCoupler technology?
- What is isolation rating?
- What is isolation? Why is it needed?
- What is the difference between basic and double (or reinforced) insulation levels?
- What is the relationship between working voltage and isolation rating?
- What other parameters are important when considering an isolation device?
- What regulatory standards address isolation products?
- What types of technologies have been used to provide isolation?
- With which regulatory standards do iCoupler products comply?
2008 Medical Solution Profile
(pdf, 126 kB)
High Performance ICs for Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring, and Instrumentation
- iCoupler Digital Isolators Qualified for Automotive Applications
- isoPower® - Isolated dc-to-dc Power in the smallest Package
Press Releases (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
- Digital Isolator Product Selection and Resource Guide (pdf, 640 kB)