Analog Devices’ University Program in India
Winners of the Analog Devices Anveshan 2016 Fellowship has two participating groups and would be judged and awarded separately.Top winners of the Finalists from the selected student teams will get attractive cash awards
- 1st Prize: Rs. 2.5 Lakhss
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1 Lakh
- Winning team: Rs. 3 Lakhs
- Runners-up: Rs 2 Lakhs
- Judges decision will be final.
- No substitution or transfer of prize permitted.
- Organizer is not responsible for any dispute arising regarding prize dispersal.
- If a winner cannot, or will not accept a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Taxes, if any, may be deducted as per the Income Tax Laws.
By accepting a prize you agree to participate in promotional events and activities without any additional payment that may include, but are not limited to, showcases of your entry at industry events, and allow the Organizer to use your name on presentation slides and other materials for promoting the Competition on the Organizer's Internet sites and in other documentation. That may take various forms, including printed materials, on-line articles, video, audio, and other digital recordings.
For more details please open the "terms and condition" on Anveshan home pageDisclaimers
- Analog Devices will not be liable for any infringement of copyright/patent/publication norms regarding your entry.
- All efforts will be made to adhere to the dates, specified but unforeseen circumstances might force changes in the dates at the sole discretion of the Organizer.