|Back to Anveshan 2012|
Winners of the Analog Devices Anveshan 2012 Fellowship will receive a cash prizes for first, second and third positions.
1st Prize – Rs. 1,65,000
2nd Prize – Rs. 1,10,000
3rd Prize – Rs. 55, 000
Terms and Conditions
• Judges decision will be final.
• No substitution or transfer of prize permitted.
• Organizer is not responsible for any dispute arising regarding prize dispersal.
• If a winner cannot, or will not accept a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
• Taxes, if any, may be deducted as per the Income Tax Laws.
By accepting a prize you agree to participate in promotional events and activities without any additional payment that may include, but are not limited to, showcases of your entry at industry events, and allow the Organizer to use your name on presentation slides and other materials for promoting the Competition on the Organizer's Internet sites and in other documentation. That may take various forms, including printed materials, on-line articles, video, audio, and other digital recordings.
For more details please open the “terms and condition” on Anveshan main page
• Analog Devices will not be liable for any infringement of copyright/patent/publication norms regarding your entry.
• All efforts will be made to adhere to the dates, specified but unforeseen circumstances might force changes in the dates at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
|The Fellowship | Prizes | Recommended Components | FAQs | Terms and Conditions | Guidelines for Entries | 2012winner|