Application Notes (8)
- AN-1265: Isolated Motor Control Feedback Using the ADSP-CM402F/ADSP-CM403F/ADSP-CM407F/ADSP-CM408F SINC Filters and the AD7401A (pdf, 361 kB)
- AN-0971: Recommendations for Control of Radiated Emissions with isoPower Devices (pdf, 406 kB)
- AN-913: Isolating I2C Interfaces (pdf, 280 kB)
- AN-825: Power Supply Considerations in iCoupler Isolation Products (pdf, 181 kB)
- AN-793: ESD/Latch-Up Considerations with iCoupler® Isolation Products (pdf, 246 kB)
- AN-770: iCoupler® Isolation in CAN Bus Applications (pdf, 234 kB)
- AN-740: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-232 Applications (pdf, 716 kB)
- AN-727: iCoupler® Isolation in RS-485 Applications (pdf, 282 kB)
Technical Articles (2)
Inside iCoupler® Technology:ADuM347x PWM Controller and Transformer Driver with Quad-Channel Isolators Design Summary
(pdf, 291 kB)
By Flow Zhao, Design Engineer
NAppkin Note: Lowering the Power of the ADuM524x
(pdf, 223 kB)
By Mark Cantrell, Senior Applications Engineer
Data Sheets (1)
- Are iCoupler products Pb-free?
- Can I replace an optocoupler with an iCoupler product in an existing design?
- Do iCoupler products have VDE certification for reinforced insulation?
- How do I learn about new iCoupler products?
- How is isolation specified?
- How much isolation can iCoupler products provide?
- What are common applications that use isolation?
- What are optocouplers? What is optical isolation?
- What are some of the distinguishing features of the iCoupler products?
- What are the benefits of iCoupler technology?
- What are the different types of iCoupler products?
- What are transient immunity and common-mode rejection?
- What communications protocols are supported by iCoupler products?
- What is capacitive isolation?
- What is iCoupler technology?
- What is isolation rating?
- What is isolation? Why is it needed?
- What is the difference between basic and double (or reinforced) insulation levels?
- What is the relationship between working voltage and isolation rating?
- What other parameters are important when considering an isolation device?
- What regulatory standards address isolation products?
- What types of technologies have been used to provide isolation?
- With which regulatory standards do iCoupler products comply?
2008 Medical Solution Profile
(pdf, 126 kB)
High Performance ICs for Medical Imaging, Patient Monitoring, and Instrumentation
Converters for Motor Control
(pdf, 929 kB)
Higher performance, greater accuracy and speed, and ultralow power consumption highlight Analog Devices’ portfolio of data converters for motor control. Each delivers optimum quality signals to/from the real world and processes the data with less development time, fewer parts, and lower costs.
- iCoupler Digital Isolators Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Industrial Applications
- isoPower® - Isolated dc-to-dc Power in the smallest Package
- Using the AD7400A Isolated ΣΔ Modulator as an Isolated Amplifier (pdf, 150 kB)
Press Releases (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
- Digital Isolator Product Selection and Resource Guide (pdf, 640 kB)