Application Notes (13)
- AN-935: Designing an ADC Transformer-Coupled Front End (pdf, 363 kB)
- AN-905: VisualAnalog Converter Evaluation Tool Version 1.0 User Manual (pdf, 2124 kB)
- AN-835: Understanding High Speed ADC Testing and Evaluation (pdf, 985 kB)
- AN-756: Sampled Systems and the Effects of Clock Phase Noise and Jitter (pdf, 291 kB)
- AN-737: How ADIsimADC Models an ADC (pdf, 373 kB)
- AN-715: A First Approach to IBIS Models: What They Are and How They Are Generated (pdf, 370 kB)
AN-501: Aperture Uncertainty and ADC System Performance
(pdf, 227 kB)
A Key Concern in IF Sampling is that of Aperture Uncertainty (Jitter)
AN-345: Grounding for Low-and-High-Frequency Circuits
(pdf, 455 kB)
Know Your Ground and Signal Paths for Effective Designs. Current Flow Seeks Path of Least Impedance-Not Just Resistance....
AN-342: Analog Signal-Handling for High Speed and Accuracy.
(pdf, 468 kB)
Signal handling techniques for optimizing DAC and ADC performance.
- AN-302: 02: Exploit Digital Advantages in an SSB Receiver (pdf, 417 kB)
- AN-297: Test Video A/D Converters Under Dynamic Conditions (pdf, 731 kB)
- AN-282: Fundamentals of Sampled Data Systems (pdf, 2131 kB)
AN-280: Mixed Signal Circuit Technologies
(pdf, 2101 kB)
Considers problems which arise when reality (& Murphy) intervene in a design which otherwise seems satisfactory in terms of theory and modeling.
Technical Articles (6)
- Class T Satellite Products (pdf, 124 kB)
Correlating High-Speed ADC Performance to Multicarrier 3G Requirements
by Brad Brannon (RF Design, 6/1/2003)
DNL and Some of its Effects on Converter Performance
... by Brad Brannon, Analog Devices, Inc. (Wireless Design & Development, June 2001)
- MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC (pdf, 327 kB)
- Multi-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter Module Integration (pdf, 20 kB)
Proper Grounding Is Critical For High-Speed Systems
... by Walt Kester and James Bryant, Analog Devices, Inc. (Wireless Systems Design, May 2000)
Aerospace Information (4)
GIDEP - Product Change Notice
(pdf, 72 kB)
ADI Philippines is being qualified as alternative sites for QMLV, Class S, JAN S and customer SCD Drawings for screening, testing, and quality conformance testing presently tested at ADI Santa Clara, CA. The device types effected by this move are listed in the Appendices.
Space Products Signal Chain
(pdf, 176 kB)
Satellite signal chain with suggested part types in various locations.
Space Qualified Parts List
(pdf, 93 kB)
This document lists 67 (240+) space level products that are available from Analog Devices. Many of the products listed are state-of-the-art data conversion and signal processing products that were previously only available as commercial or military Class B products. Through our Space Products Group and MIL-PRF-38535 certified Level V (Class S) facility, we are pleased to offer these products to the space marketplace.
Standard Space Level Products Program
(pdf, 39 kB)
This brochure describes the standard flow and how to order Analog Devices, Inc. standard product for Space Level not available as JAN, or QML. It replaces the Standard Class S brochure.
Analog Dialogue (2)
14-Bit Monolithic ADCs: First to Sample Faster than 1 MSPS
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 31, No. 2, 1997)
Ultrasound Analog Electronics Primer
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 33, No. 5, May, 1999)
Data Sheets (1)
Quality Assurance (3)
Recommended Reading (1)
ADI Warns Against Misuse of COTS Integrated Circuits
(pdf, 13 kB)
Invites Customer Participation in Creative Mil/Aero System Solutions
User Guides (1)