- 6.95V Shunt Reference
- Guaranteed 0.5ppm/°C Temperature Coefﬁ cient
- Guaranteed 1Ω Maximum Dynamic Impedance
- Guaranteed 20µVRMS Maximum Noise
- Guaranteed Initial Tolerance of 2%
- Wide Operating Current Range
- Available in 4-Lead TO-46 Metal Can
The LM199/LM399 precision shunt reference features excellent temperature stability over a wide range of voltage, temperature and operating current conditions. A stabilizing heater is incorporated with the active Zener on a monolithic substrate which nearly eliminates changes in voltage with temperature. The subsurface Zener operates over a current range of 0.5mA to 10mA, and offers minimal noise and excellent long-term stability.
Ideal applications for the LM199/LM399 include digital voltmeters, precision calibration equipment, current sources and a variety of other precision low cost references. A 10V buffered reference application is shown below.
- Precision voltage reference for multimeters
- Calibration equipment voltage standards
- Laboratory measurement equipment
- Industrial monitor/control instruments
- High accuracy data converters
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.