- Conversion loss of up to 8.5 dB (typical)
- LO to RF Isolation: 38 dB (typical)
- Input IP3 of up to 20 dBm (typical)
- RoHS compliant, 7-pad, bare die CHIP
The HMC554ACHIPS is a general-purpose, double-balanced mixer that can be used as an upconverter or a downconverter between 10 GHz and 20 GHz. This mixer is fabricated in a gallium arsenide (GaAs), metal semiconductor field effect transistor (MESFET) process and requires no external components or matching circuitry. The HMC554ACHIPS optimized balun structures provide high local oscillator (LO) to RF isolation and LO to intermediate frequency (IF) isolation, 38 dB and 52 dB, respectively.
- Microwave and very small aperture terminal (VSAT) radios
- Test equipment
- Military electronic warfare (EW), electronic countermeasure (ECM), and command, control, communications and intelligence (C3I)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.