- 160 MHz, ADSP-219x DSP Core
- 8-Channel, 14-Bit, 20 MSPS ADC with On-Chip Voltage Reference
- 32K Words Program Memory RAM
- 8K Words Data Memory RAM
- External Memory Interface (to 1 MWord)
- Three-Phase PWM Generation Unit with additional Dual Auxiliary PWM Outputs
- Incremental Encoder Interface Unit
- Three 32-Bit, General Purpose Timers
- 16-Bit General Purpose Flag I/O Port
- Synchronous Serial (SPORT) & SPI
The ADSP-21991 extends the ADSP-2199x mixed signal DSP product family by offering increased memory integration compared with the ADSP-21990. The ADSP-21991 integrates a 160 MHz, 16-bit, ADSP-219x DSP core and an 8-channel, 14-bit, 20 MSPS ADC (with dual sample-and-hold amplifiers for simultaneous sampling). Additional mixed-signal integration includes a precision on-chip voltage reference, and a power-on-reset (POR) circuit. Various control peripherals are provided for single-chip solutions for embedded control and signal processing applications.
EMULATOR-USB & HP USB ICE
Analog Devices’ cost-effective Universal Serial Bus (USB)-based emulator and High performance (HP) Universal Serial Bus (USB)-based emulator each provide an easy, portable, non-intrusive, target-based debugging solution for Analog Devices JTAG processors and DSPs. These powerful USB-based emulators perform a wide range of emulation functions, including single-step and full speed execution with pre-defined breakpoints, and viewing and/or altering of register and memory contents. With the ability to automatically detect and support multiple I/O voltages, the USB and HP USB emulators enable users to communicate with all of the Analog Devices JTAG processors and DSPs using either a full speed USB 1.1 or high speed USB 2.0 port on the host PC. Applications and data can easily and rapidly be tested and transferred between the emulators and the separately available VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment(sold separately).
The plug-and-play architecture of USB allows the emulators to be automatically detected and configured by the host operating system. It can also be connected to and disconnected from the host without opening the PC or turning off the power to the PC. A 3-meter cable is included to connect the emulators to the host PC, thus providing abundant accessibility to hard to reach targets.
The HP USB-based emulator also supports the Background
Telemetry Channel (BTC), a non-intrusive method
for exchanging data between the host and target
application without affecting the target system's
Part Number: ADZS-USB-ICE
High Performance USB-Based Emulator
Part Number: ADZS-HPUSB-ICE
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Full speed USB 1.1 interface enabling download speeds of up to 150 KB/Sec (ADZS-USB-ICE) or High speed USB 2.0 interface enabling download speeds of up to 1.5MB/sec (ADZS-HPUSB-ICE)
- Background Telemetry Channel (BTC) support enabling non-intrusive data exchange at up to 2.0 MB/sec (ADZS-HPUSB-ICE only)
- 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V compliant and tolerant
- Support for all ADI JTAG processors and DSPs
- 5V tolerant and 3.3V compliant for 5V processors and DSPs
- Multiprocessor support
- 14-pin JTAG connector
- 3-meter USB cable for difficult-to-reach targets
ソフトウェア & システム
Software & Tools Anomalies
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.