- 1024 (horizonal) × 1024 (vertical) pixel array
- 3.5 μm × 3.5 μm square pixels
- 1/3.6 inch optical format
- 4-wire SPI or 2-wire I2C serial interface
- Die size: 5.364 mm × 9.799 mm
- MIPI CSI-2 transmitter interface with support for 1, 2, or 4 data lanes, programmable up to 1.5 Gbps per lane
- Dual, 3.3 V and 1.27 V external supplies, 1.8 V I/O section
The ADSD3100 is a CMOS 3D Time of Flight (ToF)-based 3D depth and 2D visual light imager that is available for integration into 3D sensor systems. The functional blocks required for read out, which include an analog to digital converter (ADC), pixel biasing circuitry, and sensor control logic, are built into the chip to enable a cost effective and simple implementation into systems.
The ADSD3100 interfaces electrically to a host system over a mobile industry processor interface (MIPI), Camera Serial Interface 2 (CSI-2) interface. A lens plus optical band-pass filter for the imager and an infrared light source plus an associated driver are required to complete the working subsystem.
- Augmented reality (AR)/virtual reality (VR)
- Machine vision systems (logistics and inventory)
- Robotics (consumer and industrial)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.