- Low Insertion Loss: 0.7 dB (DC – 3 GHz)
- Non-Reflective Design
- Integrated 2:4 TTL Decoder
- High Input Third Order Intercept: +47 dBm (0.5 – 3 GHz)
- Input Power for 1 dB Compression: + 25 dBm
- Power Handling: +27 dBm
- Single Positive Supply: +5 Vdc
- 16 Lead Hermetic SMT package
The ADH244S is a non-reflective SP4T switch supplied on a 16 Lead glass/metal hermetic package with Class S screening. Covering DC to 4 GHz, the SP4T offers between 30 to ~50 dB isolation and a low insertion loss of 0.7 dB (Typ.) through 3 GHz.
The ADH244S integrates a 2:4 TTL/CMOS compatible decoder requiring only 2 control lines and a positive supply voltage (Typ. + 5 Vdc ± 10%) to select each path.
- Space Applications
- Military Radios, Radar & ECM
- Telecom Infrastructure
- Test Instrumentation
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.