- Differential analog inputs
- CDS or SHA (CDS bypass) with 7 gain settings
- 0 dB to 36 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- 16-bit, 75 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Precision Timing core with 210 ps resolution at 75 MHz
- 8 independent H-clock phases with programmable drive strength (3.6V maximum swing)
- 4 general-purpose outputs (GPO)
- On-chip sync generator with external sync input
- Reduced-range LVDS outputs with single clock lane
- 6 mm × 6 mm CSP_BGA package with 0.5 mm pitch
製品概要The ADDI7013 is a highly integrated, dual-channel, CCD signal processor for high speed digital imaging applications. Each channel is specified at pixel rates of up to 75 MHz and consists of a complete analog front end (AFE) with analog-to-digital conversion. The Precision Timing® core allows adjustment of the correlated double sampler (CDS) and horizontal clocks with 210 ps resolution at 75 MHz operation. There are eight independent horizontal clock outputs with programmable drive strength to support a variety of CCD timing requirements.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, a CDS, a VGA, and a 75 MSPS, 16-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Operation is programmed using a 3-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving, 6 mm × 6 mm, CSP_BGA, the ADDI7013 is specified over an operating temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Industrial cameras
- Surveillance cameras
- Medical imaging
- Professional photography
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.