- Six 10-bit, 40 MHz AFE Channels
- 1.8 V analog and digital core supply voltage
- Serial data link with reduced range LVDS outputs
- Input Amplifier with-3, 0, +3, +6 dB gain
- 6 dB to 42 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- Black level clamp with variable level control
- Low Power Consumption : ~450mW (Total Power @30MHz)
製品概要The ADDI7006 is a highly integrated six-channel CCD signal processor for high-speed scanner applications. Each channel is specified at pixel rates of up to 40 MHz, and consists of six complete analog front ends with correlated double sampling, variable gain amplification, and 10-bit A/D conversion. The ADDI7006 also contains a reduced range LVDS interface for the digital data output to reduce EMI concerns.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, VGA, and a 40 MSPS, 10-bit A/D converter. Operation is programmed using a 3-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving 80-pin LQFP package, the ADDI7006 is specified over an operating temperature range of 0°C to +70°C.
- Digital copiers
- Multi-function copiers
- Industrial high-speed scanners
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.