- Biopotential signals to included digital signal processor Cortex-M4 based processor (ADSP-CM403F) for customizable measurement and analysis
- Highly flexible configuration management, incorporating a user configurable field programmable gate array (FPGA) (Lattice iCE40HX1K-TQ144)
- 12 fully integrated electrocardiogram (ECG) electrode inputs
- 3 temperature channels
- 3 invasive blood pressure (IBP) channels
- Source and detection circuitry for thoracic impedance measurement
- 1 driver output
- Wideband performance for pacer detection (available on 2 electrode channels) supporting the user algorithm
- Self diagnostic and calibration circuitry
- Configurable lead detection
- Connector interfaced, small form factor module for ease of system design and implementation
- Robust, with electromagnetic interference (EMI), shock, and vibration resistant packaging
For high performance diagnostic and clinical patient monitoring systems that require a fully integrated solution in a highly compact form factor, the ADAS1010 VSM Module is a fully functional, analog front-end (AFE) to processor, 15-lead ECG Module with measurement support for thoracic impedance, pacing artifacts, 3-channel blood pressure, 3-channel temperature, lead detection and self verification, and unit inclination features.
The ADAS1010-1 provides the full feature set. The ADAS1010-2, ADAS1010-3 and ADAS1010-4 options provide reduced features, enabling ease of firmware and mechanical design reuse in situations demanding increased recurring cost restraint. An interface and software compatible with the derivatives retain the high performance ECG functionality and offer options with removal of lead inputs, respiration, temperature, and blood pressure functionality.
- Clinical patient vital sign monitors and diagnostic equipment
A short-form data sheet for this product is available for download from this web page. Complete documentation including detailed hardware and software guides are available upon completion of a
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) (pdf). Send your completed forms by e-mail to ADAS1010@analog.com. Additional support is available from your Analog Devices local sales.
Please contact the ADC Development Group for additional technical information.
For additional ADI Healthcare Products and related information, please visit www.analog.com/healthcare.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.