- Correlated Double Sampler (CDS)
- 0 dB to 18 dB Pixel Gain Amplifier (PxGA®)
- 6 dB to 42 dB 10-Bit Variable Gain Amplifier (VGA)
- 10-Bit 25 MSPS A/D Converter
- Black Level Clamp with Variable Level Control
- Complete On-Chip Timing Driver
- Precision Timing Core with 800 ps Resolution
- On-Chip 3 V Horizontal and RG Drivers
- 40-Lead LFCSP Package
製品概要The AD9948 is a highly integrated CCD signal processor for digital still camera applications. Specified at pixel rates of up to 25 MHz, the AD9948 consists of a complete analog front end with A/D conversion, combined with a programmable timing driver. The Precision Timing core allows adjustment of high speed clocks with 800 ps resolution.
The analog front end includes black level clamping, CDS, PxGA, VGA, and a 25 MHz 10-bit A/D converter. The timing driver provides the high speed CCD clock drivers for RG and H1–H4. Operation is programmed using a 3-wire serial interface.
Packaged in a space-saving 40-lead LFCSP package, the AD9948 is specified over an operating temperature range of –20ºC to +85ºC.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.