- 25 MSPS Correlated Double Sampler (CDS)
- 6 dB to 40 dB 10-Bit Variable Gain Amplifier (VGA)
- Low Noise Optical Black Clamp Circuit
- Preblanking Function
- No Missing Codes Guaranteed
- 3-Wire Serial Digital Interface
- 3 V Single-Supply Operation
- Space-Saving 32-Lead 5 mm x 5 mm LFCSP Package
製品概要The AD9943/AD9944 are complete analog signal processors for CCD applications. They feature a 25 MHz single-channel architecture designed to sample and condition the outputs of interlaced and progressive scan area CCD arrays. The AD9943/AD9944’s signal chain consists of a correlated double sampler (CDS), a digitally controlled variable gain amplifier (VGA), and a black level clamp. The AD9943 offers 10-bit ADC resolution, while the AD9944 contains a true 12-bit ADC.
The internal registers are programmed through a 3-wire serial digital interface. Programmable features include gain adjustment, black level adjustment, input clock polarity, and power-down modes.
The AD9943/AD9944 operate from a single 3 V power supply, typically dissipate 79 mW, and are packaged in a space-saving 32-lead LFCSP.