- Registers similar to AD9920A and AD9990
- Timing generator with 18-channel V-driver
- Serial data output with reduced range LVDS interface
- 1.8 V dual AFE core
- Internal LDO regulators for compatibility with 3 V systems
- Correlated double sampler (CDS) with −3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB, and +6 dB gain
- 6 dB to 42 dB, 10-bit variable gain amplifier (VGA)
- 14-bit, 40 MHz analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Please see data sheet for additional features.
製品概要The AD9928 is a highly integrated CCD signal processor for digital still camera applications. It includes a dual analog front end with analog-to-digital conversion, combined with a full-function programmable timing generator and 18-channel vertical driver (V-driver) for a 2-channel output CCD. The timing generator is capable of supporting up to 24 vertical clock signals internally, and the on-chip V-driver supports up to 18 high voltage outputs. A Precision Timing™ core allows adjustment of high speed clocks with approximately 390 ps resolution at 40 MHz operation. The AD9928 also contains eight general-purpose outputs, which can be used for shutter and system functions.
Each analog front end includes black level clamping, CDS, VGA, and a 14-bit ADC. The timing generator provides all the necessary CCD clocks: RG, H-clocks, V-clocks, sensor gate pulses, substrate clock, and substrate bias control.
The AD9928 is specified over an operating temperature range of –25°C to +85°C.
- Digital still cameras
- Medical imaging
- Industrial cameras
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.