- Self contained board that includes the following
- HMC8074 low noise, quad band, VCO
- ADG1604 4:1 multiplexer, filtering options
- LT3042 voltage regulator
- Header connectivity to allow use of Arduino Uno or Linduino microcontroller
- Externally powered by a single 6.0 V supply
The EV1HMC8074LP6G evaluates the performance of the HMC8074 low noise, quad band, monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), voltage controlled oscillator (VCO). Figure 1 shows a photograph of the EV1HMC8074LP6G. The EV1HMC8074LP6G contains the HMC8074 VCO, an LT3042 ultralow noise voltage regulator, jumpers, an ADG1604 4:1 multiplexer, and Subminiature Version A (SMA) and 2.92 mm K connectors.
For full details on the HMC8074, see the HMC8074 data sheet, which must be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the EV1HMC8074LP6G.
- 6.0 V power supply
- Low noise, variable, 0 V to 13.0 V power supply
- 50 Ω termination
- Spectrum analyzer (optional)
- Signal source analyzer
- HMC8074 data sheet
- Linduino DC2026C demo manual