- ADSP-BF526 Blackfin processor: 208 Ball BGA, 400MHz, 17mmX17mm/0.8 pitch
- SDRAM: MOBILE SDRAM 1.8V, 64 MB, 32M x 16, VFBGA 54-Ball, Micron MT48H32M16LFCJ-75
- FLASH: 4 MB (2M x 16 ), Numonyx M58WR032KB 1.8V, VFBGA56
- NAND FLASH: 2 Gb 1.8V, 256Mb x 8, TFBGA63, Numonyx NAND02G-B2C 1.8V
- SPI FLASH: 4 Mb SST 1.8V , SST25WF040
- Audio CODEC: ADI SSM2602 1.8V low power CODEC
- Power Analysis Interface: Sense resistors to measure VDDINT, VDDEXT, VDDMEM, SDRAM
- Ethernet PHY: SMSC (RMII) 3.3V with internal 1.8V regulator, LAN8700
- Battery Charger: ADP2291, 1.5A linear charger, single cell LI
- Battery: Lithium ION, 740mAh, Ultralife UBBP005
- Connectors : USB OTG, Ethernet, HOST, EBIU Expansion, Group 1 Expansion, Group 2 Expansion, Group 3 Expansion
製品概要The Blackfin® BF526 EZ-Board™ evaluation board provides developers with a low-cost platform for initial evaluation of the BF522/24/26 Blackfin processors via an external JTAG emulator or standalone debug agent board.
The EZ-Board also supports uClinux®. Note: To debug you must have a Debug Agent Board or Emulator. The EZ-Board has an expansion interface that allows for modularity with different EZ-Extender boards.
Part number: ADZS-BF526-EZBRD
CROSSCORE® Tools Support
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.