- ADSP-21369 SHARC Processor
- AD1835A: 2 ADC, 8 DAC, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Sigma Delta Codec
- 1M x 8-bit FLASH memory
- 1M x 32-bit x 4 banks SDRAM
- 512K x 8-bit SRAM
- 2 Mbit SPI FLASH memory
- ADM3202 RS-232 driver/receiver
- USB-based debugger interface
- Evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ development tools
製品概要The ADSP-21369 EZ-KIT Lite® provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-21367, ADSP-21368 and/or ADSP-21369 SHARC® Processor architecture via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about Analog Devices' (ADI's) ADSP-21369 hardware and software development and quickly prototype a wide range of applications.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21369 SHARC Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
An Analog Devices SHARC USB EZ-Extender daughter board (sold separately) can attach to the ADSP-21369 EZ-KIT Lite using the three expansion connectors, allowing a USB 2.0 peripheral to directly connect to the ADSP-21369 external port and interface with the EZ-KIT Lite.
Part Number: ADZS-21369-EZLITE
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.