THE ECONOMIST: IT’S A BOT TIME: ROBOTS AND THE TRANSFORMING WORKFORCE
Automation and robotics are fundamentally altering how work is done. In industrial settings, robots and cobots are taking on critical tasks that improve productivity while supporting a constrained and evolving labor force. Martin Cotter, Analog Devices’ SVP of Industrial and Multi-Markets, joined a panel of experts for a discussion in partnership with The Economist about robotics’ impact on workers, productivity, supply chain stability, and more.
- Martin Cotter, Senior Vice President, Industrial and Multi-Markets at Analog Devices
- Dr. Susanne Bieller, General Secretary, International Federation of Robotics (IFR)
- Michael Cicco, President and Chief Executive, FANUC America Corporation
- Samir Kumar, Managing Director, M12—Microsoft’s Venture Capital Team
- Ludwig Siegele, U.S. Technology Editor, The Economist (Moderator)