Features and Benefits
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant Version - 5962R8961002
- Voltage tolerance ±5mV up to 200Krads(Si) TID
- Long term stability: 20ppm/kHr
- Low Dynamic Impedance and Wide Operating Current Range
- Adjust Pin For Optional Calibration of System Errors
- Reverse Breakdown Current: 20mA
- Forward Current: 10mA
- Available In Metal Can, Ceramic Flatpack and as Unpackaged Dice
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 50kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 50kRad(Si)
- Displacement Damage Defect (DDD) up to 1E12 Neutrons/cm2
The RH1009 is a general purpose 2.5V shunt regulator diode designed to operate over a wide current range while maintaining good stability with time and temperature. The adjust terminal allows either temperature coefficient to be minimized or the reference voltage to be adjusted without changing the temperature coefficient. Because it operates as a shunt regulator it can be used equally well as a positive or negative reference.
The wafer lots are processed to in-house Class S flow to yield circuits usable in stringent military applications.
Third Party Vendor Availability
Analog Devices partners with third party vendors who assemble and test packaged products with RH Dice inside.
For MSK prefix products please click on the Part Number in the table below and scroll down the linked page to find the part number.
|MSK109RH||Precision 2.5V Reference|
|MSK110RH||Dual Precision 2.5V Reference|
|MSK5950RH||5A Ultralow Voltage Adjustable Regulator, Split Bias|
- A/D and D/A Convertors
- Precision Regulators
- Measurement and Control Systems
- Power Supply Monitors
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Radiation Reports (13)
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.