MAXQ1852 Reliability Data1/12/202327K
Features and Benefits
- High-Performance, Low-Power, 32-Bit MAXQ30 RISC Core
- Single 3.3V Supply Enables Low Power/Flexible Interfacing
- DC to 16MHz Code Execution Across Entire Operating Range
- On-Chip 2x/4x Clock Multiplier
- 16-Bit Instruction Word, 32-Bit Internal Data Bus
- 16 x 32-Bit Accumulators
- Virtually Unlimited Software Stack
- Optimized for C-Compiler (High-Speed/Density Code)
- Security Features
- 65MHz Cryptography Engine Execution to Reduce Processing Time
- ECDSA-Based Secure Loader
- Unique ID
- Tamper Detection with Fast Wipe Key/Data Destruction
- 4 External Dynamic Tamper Sensors
- Hardware AES and DES Engines
- Public Key Cryptographic Accelerator for DSA, ECDSA, and RSA
- Supports SHA-1, SHA-224, and SHA-256
- True Hardware RNG and PRNG
- Unalterable, Battery-Backed RTC
- Hardware CRC-32/16
- 256KB Flash, Composed of 2048-Byte Pages (20K Erase/Write Cycles per Sector)
- 8KB SRAM, 4KB Battery-Backed SRAM
- 256-Bit, Battery-Backed, Flip-Flop-Based Secure Key Storage
- Dedicated Cryptographic Memory Space
- I/O and Peripherals
- Up to 32 General-Purpose I/O Pins
- 5V Tolerant I/O
- Power-Fail Warning
- Power-On Reset/Brownout Reset
- JTAG I/F for System Programming and Accessing On-Chip Debugger
- USB I/F with Four End-Point Buffers
- ISO 7816 Smart Card UART with FIFO
- 4 16-Bit Timer/Counters, Two with PWM Function
- SPI and USART Communication Ports
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- Low Power Consumption
- 1.1µA typ Current Draw in Battery-Backed Mode, Preserving 4KB AES Encryptable NV SRAM and 256-Bit Flip-Flop-Based Secure Master Key Storage, with Security Sensors Active (1.5µA with RTC and Active Die Shield Enabled)
- Certificate Authentication
- Electronic Commerce
- Electronic Signature Generation
- EMV® Banking
- Secure Access Control
- Secure Data Storage
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.