Features and Benefits
- Supervisory-Function Integration Significantly Improves System Reliability While Reducing Board Space
- µMAX Package
- Guaranteed Active Low RESET Valid at VCC = 1V
- 200ms Reset Pulse Width
- Debounced TTL/CMOS-Compatible Manual-Reset Input
- Active-High Reset Output (MAX707/MAX708/MAX813L)
- Precision-Supply Voltage Monitor
- 4.65V (MAX705/MAX707/MAX813L)
- 4.40V (MAX706/MAX708)
- Voltage Monitor for Power-Fail or Low-Battery Warning
- A reset output during power-up, power-down, and brownout conditions.
- An independent watchdog output that goes low if the watchdog input has not been toggled within 1.6 seconds.
- A 1.25V threshold detector for power-fail warning, low-battery detection, or for monitoring a power supply other than +5V.
- An active-low manual-reset input.
- Critical µP Power Monitoring
- Intelligent Instruments
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
MAX708 Reliability Data1/12/2023
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.