Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX6470 evaluation kit (EV kit) circuit features the MAX6470 low-dropout linear regulator with an integrated microprocessor reset output signal. The circuit provides a preset 3.3V output from a 3.6V to 5.5V input range and delivers 300mA of load current. The MAX6470 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that accommodates the MAX6470 IC in both the 6-pin SOT23 and 8-pin QFN packages. The EV kit board can also be used to evaluate the MAX6469-MAX6476 linear regulators. For output voltages less than 3.3V, the input voltage range can go down to 2.5V.
- Bluetooth® Modules/Wireless LAN
- CD/DVD Drives
- Cell Phones
- Cordless Phones
- Digital Still Cameras
- Handheld Instruments (PDAs, Palmtops)
- Notebook Computers
- PCMCIA Cards/USB Devices
Features & Benefits
- Preset 3.3V Output
- Adjustable Output Voltage (1.2V to 5V)
- 300mA Output Current
- 57mV (typ) Dropout Voltage at 150mA Output Current
- Microprocessor active-low RESET Output Signal with Timeout Period
- Supports 6-Pin SOT23 and 8-Pin QFN Packages
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
Single-Pushbutton ON/OFF Power Control9/11/2009