Features and Benefits
- Voltage, Current, and Temperature Measurement and Threshold Excursion Detection
- Supports Up to Four Voltage or Current Measurements
- Supports Up to Three Temperature Sensors: Two Remote Diodes Plus an Internal Sensor
- Calculates Power Consumption
- Differential 12-Bit ADC
- PMBus™-Compliant Control Interface
- Power-Good Outputs
- Individual Fault Outputs
- On-Board Nonvolatile Fault Logging and Default Configuration Setting
- I²C/SMBus-Compatible Serial Bus with Bus Timeout Function
- No External Clocking Required
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- Low Power Consumption
- -40°C to +105°C Temperature Range
- 40-Pin TQFN (6mm x 6mm) Package
The MAX34446 data logger for power supplies can monitor voltages for overvoltage and undervoltage, as well as for overcurrent conditions and overtemperature conditions. The device constantly checks for userprogrammable thresholds; when these thresholds are exceeded, the device logs the recent real-time operating conditions in nonvolatile flash memory. The device can monitor up to four voltages or currents, and can monitor three temperature sensors. See the Typical Application Circuit/Block Diagram for more details.
- Base Stations
- Industrial Controls
- Network Switches/Routers
- Smart Grid Network Systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.