Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
To find replacement products for this part:
Rochester Electronics and Arrow Supply Assurance have partnered with Analog Devices to source products that have been previously discontinued or have become obsolete.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Features & Benefits
- Includes Everything Needed to Evaluate a MAX31850K with a K-Type Thermocouple
- EV Kit Hardware is USB Powered (USB Cable Included)
- Windows XP®- and Windows® 7-Compatible Operating System Software
- USB HID Interface
- Second Channel Allows Easy Evaluation of Other Thermocouple Types
- Fully Assembled and Tested on Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
Documentation & Resources
MAX31851 Reliability Data1/12/202348K
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.