Features and Benefits
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 0.6V to 5.3V Output Voltage Range
- 12μVRMS Output Noise, 10Hz to 100kHz
- 365μA Operating Supply Current
- 70dB PSRR at 10kHz
- 500mA Maximum Output Current
- ±1% DC Accuracy over Load, Line, and Temperature
- 100mV (max) Dropout at 500mA Load (3.6VIN)
- < 0.1μA Shutdown Supply Current
- Stable with 2μF (min) Output Capacitance
- Programmable Soft-Start Rate
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Output-to-Input Reversed Current Protection
- POK Output
- 2mm x 2mm, 8-Pin TDFN Package
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
The MAX25300A/MAX25300B are low-noise linear regulators that deliver up to 500mA of output current with only 12μVRMS of output noise from 10Hz to 100kHz. These regulators maintain ±1% output accuracy over a wide input voltage range, requiring only 100mV of input-to-output headroom at full load. The 365μA no-load supply current is independent of dropout voltage.
The MAX25300A has nine pin-selectable output voltages: 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.1V, 3.3V, 4.0V, and 5V. The MAX25300B has a resistor-adjustable output voltage in the 0.6V to 5.3V range. The MAX25300B also includes an active-high POK output.
The MAX25300A/MAX25300B are offered in an 8-pin TDFN package.
- Automotive Electronics
- Audio Systems
- High-Resolution Data Acquisition Systems
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX25300 evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX25300A/MAX25300B IC family of low noise linear regulators. The MAX25300 EV kit features two independent circuits to evaluate two different IC packages. The TDFN circuit evaluates the MAX25300A/MAX25300B. Both circuits on the EV kit operate over an input range of 1.7V to 5.5V, and provide any output voltage range of 0.6V to 5.3V. Each circuit output on the EV kit delivers up to 500mA of current. The EV kit comes with the MAX25300AATA/V+ installed.
Features & Benefits
- Two Independent Circuits on One Board
- Evaluates the MAX25300A/MAX25300B IC in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) TDFN
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.2V to 5.0V Jumper-Configurable Output Voltage (MAX25300A, On Board)
- 0.6V to 5.3V Resistor-Configurable Output Voltage (MAX25300B, with IC Replacement)
- Up to 500mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.