Features and Benefits
- Accurate USB Bus Forward Current Threshold
- Low RON 0.14Ω (max) USB Power Switch
- 0.65A (typ), MAX16942E
- 1.0A (typ), MAX16943E
- 1.3A (typ), MAX16944E
- 5.57V (typ) Fixed HVBUS Protection Trip Threshold
- Two RON 4Ω (typ) USB 2.0 Data Switches
- 480Mbps or 12Mbps USB 2.0 Operation
- Short-to-Battery and Short-to-GND Protection on Protected HVBUS Output
- Short-to-Battery and Short-to-BUS Protection on Protected HVD+ and HVD- Outputs
- 10ms Fault Recovery Time
- 1ms Overcurrent Blanking Time
- Integrated Overcurrent Autoretry
- High ESD Protection (HVD+, HVD-, HVBUS)
- ±15kV Human Body Model
- ±15kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air Gap
- ±8kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact
- 16-Pin (3.90mm x 4.94mm) QSOP Package
- -40°C to +105°C Operating Temperature Range
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Automotive USB Protection
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.