New Content (1)
Features and Benefits
- Factory-Set Reset Threshold Options from +3.3V to +11.6V
- Manual Reset Input
- Active-High and Active-Low Trigger Options
- Optional Internal Pullup or Pulldown
- Fast (45µs) and Slow (50ms) Debounce Time Options
- Guaranteed Reset Valid to VCC ≥ 1.3V
- Push-Pull and Open-Drain Reset Output Options
- MAX16143: Open-Drain, Active-Low
- MAX16145: Open-Drain, Active-High
- MAX16147: Push-Pull, Active-Low
- MAX16149: Push-Pull, Active-High
- Power-Supply Transient Immunity
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- SOT23-5 Package and 4-Bump WLPs
The MAX16143, MAX16145, MAX16147, and MAX16149 are supervisory circuits that monitor their own supply voltages using a factory-set reset threshold that ranges from +3.3V to +11.6V. A manual reset (MR or active-low MR) input is included. The RESET (or active-low RESET) output has options for active-low, active-high, push-pull, or open-drain. The reset output asserts when the monitored voltage falls below the threshold voltage, and remains asserted until the monitored voltage has exceeded its threshold (plus hysteresis) for a time equal to the factory-set reset timeout period. Available reset timeout periods range from 30µs to 4.2s.
The 5-pin SOT23 and 4-bump wafer-level packages (WLPs) offer compatibility with space-constrained environments. These ICs are fully specified over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Communications Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
Product Lifecycle Pre-Release
This product is new and engineering validation may still be underway. Quantities may be limited and design specifications may change while we ready the product for release to production.
Documentation & Resources
Voltage Monitors and Supervisors Product Highlights1/23/20230 M
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.