Features and Benefits
- HIP2100/HIP2101 Pin Compatible (MAX15012A/C and MAX15013A/C)
- Up to 175V Input Operation
- 8V to 12.6V VDD Input Voltage Range
- 2A Peak Source and Sink Current Drive Capability
- 35ns Typical Propagation Delay
- Guaranteed 8ns Propagation Delay Matching Between Drivers
- Up to 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Available in CMOS (VDD/2) or TTL Logic-Level Inputs with Hysteresis
- Up to 14V Logic Inputs Independent of Input Voltage
- Low 2.5pF Input Capacitance
- Low 70µA Supply Current
- Versions Available with Combination of Noninverting and Inverting Drivers (MAX15012B/D and MAX15013B/D)
- Available in Industry-Standard 8-Pin SO and Thermally Enhanced SO Packages
The MAX15012/MAX15013 high-frequency, 175V half-bridge, n-channel MOSFET drivers drive high- and low-side MOSFETs in high-voltage applications. These drivers are independently controlled and their 35ns typical propagation delay, from input to output, are matched to within 2ns (typ). The high-voltage operation with very low and matched propagation delay between drivers, and high source/sink current capabilities make these devices suitable for the high-power, high-frequency telecom power converters. A reliable on-chip bootstrap diode connected between VDD and BST eliminates the need for an external discrete diode.
The MAX15012A/C and MAX15013A/C offer both noninverting drivers (see the Selector Guide of the full data sheet). The MAX15012B/D and MAX15013B/D offer a noninverting high-side driver and an inverting low-side driver. The MAX15012A/B/C/D feature CMOS (VDD/2) logic inputs. The MAX15013A/B/C/D feature TTL logic inputs. The drivers are available in the industry-standard 8-pin SO footprint and pin configuration and a thermally enhanced 8-pin SO package. All devices operate over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.
- Active-Clamp Forward Converters
- Full-Bridge Converters
- Motor Control
- Power-Supply Modules
- Telecom Half-Bridge Power Supplies
- Two-Switch Forward Converters
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.