Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX15008 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a complete, fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX15008. The MAX15008 features a configurable LDO voltage regulator, a voltage tracker, and an overvoltage protector. The LDO is configured to 5V, 300mA output. The voltage tracker is configured to track the LDO output voltage and provides up to 50mA. The overvoltage protector threshold is configured to 17.7V.
The EV kit circuit features an active-low RESET output signal to indicate output fault and normal operating conditions. The EV kit circuit board can also be used to evaluate the MAX15009, MAX15010, or MAX15011 ICs.
- AM/FM Radio Power Supply
- Climate Control
- Instrument Clusters
- Multimedia Power Supply
- Telematics Power Supply
Features & Benefits
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage Range: 5V to 40V
- 300mA LDO Configured to 5V (Supply Voltage ≥ 6.5V)
- 50mA Voltage Tracker
- Configurable Overvoltage Protector Threshold
- Output Signal (Active-Low RESET) for Circuit Monitoring
- Can be Used to Evaluate the MAX15009, MAX15010, or MAX15011 ICs
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Documentation & Resources
MAX15010 Reliability Data1/12/2023