Features and Benefits
- Optimized for Charging Adapters
- Flexible Device and Adapter Connection Order
- Faster Charging
- Apple 2A Charging Capability
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2A Charging Capability
- Improved Charger Interoperability
- Meets New USB BC Revision 1.2 Specification
- Supports Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- Backwards Compatible with Previous USB BC Revisions
- Meets China YD/T1591-2009 Charging Specification
- Greater User Flexibility
- CB_ Pins Control Charger Mode
- Saves Space on Board
- 2.9mm x 1.6mm, 8-Pin SOT23 Package
- High-ESD Human Body Model (HBM) Protection on DP and DM
- Universal Charger Including iPod®/iPad®/iPhone®
- USB Car Charger and Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- USB Wall Charger and Travel Adapter
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.