Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The MAX1320 evaluation system (EV system) is a complete 8-channel, 14-bit, data-acquisition system (DAS). The MAX1320 EV system (MAX1320EVB16) consists of a MAX1320 evaluation kit (EV kit) and the Maxim 68HC16MOD-16WIDE microcontroller (µC) module. Order the EV kit (MAX1320EVKIT) separately if the user has a parallel bus controller or if the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE µC module has already been purchased.
The MAX1320 EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX1320 with an external system clock. In this mode, the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE board cannot be used and the user must supply a parallel interface.
The EV kit comes with the MAX1320ECM installed. To evaluate the pin-compatible MAX1316ECM– MAX1319ECM and MAX1321ECMMAX1327ECM, contact the factory for free samples.
- Multiphase Motor Control
- Power-Factor Monitoring and Correction
- Power-Grid Synchronization
- Vibration and Waveform Analysis
Features & Benefits
- Proven PC-Board Layout
- Windows® 98-/2000-/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Buffers on All Input Channels
- Headers to Connect EV System to Logic Analyzer
- Fully Assembled and Tested